A wifi network extender is called Dodocool Wifi extender setup.Does it explain what a wifi network extender is and why we require one? When our house or office’s wifi range is limited, a wi-fi extender can assist us use our electronic devices. There are situations when a home router’s coverage is insufficient to provide a reliable and strong internet connection throughout the house. Therefore, tools like the very helpful Dodocool DC39 wall-mounted wireless range extender are great for easing this. It can penetrate even the most remote areas of houses. It can function up to a distance of 100 metres and has a 300 Mbps transmission rate via a 2.4 GHz network via wireless N (802.11n). Improved wifi performance and stability are guaranteed by two integrated antennas. There are several methods for setting up a Dodocool DC39 extender.
How can I set up a Dodocool extender manually?
- Plug your Dodocool extender into a power outlet and turn it on
- On your Wi-Fi-enabled device (laptop, smartphone, or tablet), go to the Wi-Fi settings.
- Look for the Wi-Fi network broadcasted by your Dodocool extender (it usually has a name like “Dodocool_Extender”).
- Connect to this Wi-Fi network using the provided default password.
- Open a web browser on your connected device.
- In the address bar of the web browser, enter the default IP address for Dodocool extenders ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 and press Enter.
- You will be prompted to enter a username and password. Refer to the user manual for the default credentials, typically “admin” for both.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your Dodocool extender. This usually involves selecting your existing Wi-Fi network and entering its password.
- After entering the required information, apply the settings and wait for the extender to restart.
- Once the extender has restarted, reconnect your devices to the extended Wi-Fi network.
NOTE : If you need any help regarding your wavelink wifi range extender so get in touch with the technician or visit the official web site that is ap setup.
How do I connect Dodocool extender setup” via WPS setup?
- The extender must be plugged into an electrical socket.
- The Dodocool DC39 extender setup is ready to start when the green light blinks, indicating that it is in the same room as your router.
- Verify that the switch on your DC39 extender is set to the correct mode (router, signal repeater, or range extender).
- Press the WPS button on your router now, and on the extender two minutes later. The WPS button on the dodocool extender is situated on its side.
- Both the router and the extender’s WPS light will be blinking. Likewise, the DC39’s Wi-Fi light will turn solid after setup.
- You can now connect your devices to the wi-fi-deficient location by moving this extender there.
Login method for Dodocool wifi extender setup ?
- Connect a Wi-Fi capable device (such a laptop or smartphone) to the Wi-Fi network that your Dodocool extender is broadcasting. Usually, the network name (SSID) is “Dodocool_Extender.”
- On the connected device, open a web browser.
- Enter the Dodocool extenders’ default IP address in the browser’s address box. This may be 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1. Hit the Enter key.
- It will ask for your username and password. For the default password, consult the user manual that came with your Dodocool extender. Usually, a username and password are “admin”.
- You are able to see your Dodocool extender’s setup settings after signing in.
How do firmware updates in Dodocool wifi setup?
- Connect to your Dodocool extender’s network using a device such as a computer or smartphone.
- Open a web browser and enter the default IP address of your Dodocool extender in the address bar. Common default IP addresses include 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1.
- Log in with your administrator credentials. Refer to the user manual for the default username and password.
- Navigate through the admin panel to find the section related to firmware or system updates. This may be labelled “Firmware Update,” “System Maintenance,” or something similar.
- Within the firmware update section, there should be an option to check for the latest firmware updates. Click on it to see if there’s a newer version available.
- If a new firmware version is available, download it from the Dodocool website or the official source recommended in the admin panel.
- In the firmware update section of the admin panel, there should be an option to upload or install the downloaded firmware file.
- Begin the firmware update process by following the on-screen instructions. This may involve confirming your intention to update and waiting for the process to complete.
- Once the firmware update is complete, the extender will likely restart automatically. Be patient and allow the device to finish the restart process.
- After the restart, log back into the admin panel and check the firmware version to ensure it has been successfully updated.
How do I reset my Dodocool extender?
- Find the reset button on your Dodocool WiFi extender. This button is typically a small, recessed button that may require a paperclip or similar tool to press.
- Ensure that your Dodocool extender is powered on
- Use a paperclip or similar tool to press and hold the reset button for about 10-15 seconds. Keep holding it until you see the lights on the extender flash, indicatingAllow the Dodocool extender a few moments to reset. This process may take a minute or two.
- After the reset is complete, you may need to power cycle the extender by turning it off and then back on
- Connect to the default WiFi network broadcasted by your Dodocool extender (usually named “Dodocool_Extender”).
- Access the extender’s configuration page using a web browser and the default IP address (commonly 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1).
- Log in with the default username and password (refer to the user manual for these credentials).
- Follow the setup wizard or configuration steps to set up your Dodocool WiFi extender again.
- After the reset, it’s advisable to change the default login credentials and WiFi passwords for security reasons.